Thursday, October 23, 2008

Completely Losssst.....

So....right now is day one of not speaking to each other :-\.....I already feel like a piece of me is missing....I fell and busted my ass while at school and the first thing I thought was Bobby would find this so funny....then I remembered....we're on a break I can't, well shouldn't speak to him....especially since the break was my idea in an attempt to salvage our relationship. Is it wrong that I hope that he speaks to me.....that I ache for him to call me, to hear his voice? Its so hard to not call him.....but I told him I wouldn't. Its so weird not to not call him.....to not be able to share things with him. I love being able to share my day with him.....I love him sharing his day with me. We have not, not spoken to each other like this since we had a major fight and took a break then. I hate it and I miss him :-(....ugh in other news tomorrow will be interviews....one more thing I wont be able to share with him :*-(....Im really nervous....but on the other hand I really do not care....I know I should....but I dont. alright gonna go

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers