Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still Struggling......

All I keep reminding myself is that I love him and he is who I want to be with. I willing to fight for him, to push for what we both have been striving for, for so long. I hoping and praying that we are all right and that we can get back to life as usual though not talking to him has been very difficult. In the end all I want is for him to be happy.....so if that means I need to let him go, than I have to let him go.....even though Im really hoping that him being happy means we can be together....I know I know.....so I read something interesting today. A quote to live by we should "Love through it all" So pretty much that means, love through the good and the bad and the really ugly and sometimes love does mean letting go. Even if you really dont want too. SO sleepy....ok gonna finish stuff and go. bye

1 comment:

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

I've been wanting what seems like forever now, to let you know that I've been thinking about you!! I know that things are rough and really hard right now. :( I'll keep checking back to see how you're doing. I hope it gets way better!! xoxo

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers