Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

In my opinion very well written (the book that is)! The author did an amazing job leading the reader down the path he wanted them to take, and I fell for it, there were parts where I questioned the misdirection but ultimately I fell right into Dan Brown's writing! I bought this book last Thursday, and just finished it....mainly because for me it was slow going....but I seem to remember the same with the Da Vinci Code (sp?). There are all these different stories going on at the same time and Mr. Brown easily and masterfully pulls the confusion together! I have no desire to see the movie Angels and Demons now...this book is just that good! I truly felt like I was on this adventure, in Rome chasing every clue down! Just fantastic!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers