Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How do you tell someone you dont care....

Without actually telling them you do not care? Oh that's right you act disinterested. I have tried this repeatedly with one of my friends and she continues on about her shame of a relationship with her quasi-boyfriend....honestly, I love her to death and will side with her on just about everything....but her staying with this guy she's with now is just a bad idea. She is just going to hurt him even more in the long run and then whine and complain about some other duchebag of a guy who is leading her on. Oh that's right, I told her long ago to end things with her current guy, and to stay single for a while....but does she listen....noooooooooooooo. Maybe I should run to her mom about it, like she ran to my sister :::Rolls eyes::: Argh!!!!



In other, news Ive been having doubts again....more along the lines of Bobby and I. Long term are him and I looking for the same things in a relationship? I ultimately want to be married...right now preferably to him....but I am afraid of what his answer may be. I have made great strides the last few months while being on this new medication and it just occurred to me today that I have to be patient with Bobby now. Patience is not one of my virtues by any means, at least not where adults are concerned. But I have hurt Bobby over these last few years with my behavior towards him. None of it was ever intentional just my emotions running away with me. So now, him and I have to build that trust between us again. I am trying to by sticking to my word by doing what I say I am going to do and by not getting upset to the point of hysterical tears. Case in point, This past Saturday Bobby and I had a disagreement which typically would have been a huge blow out in the past, but it didn't get to that point and frankly it wasn't that I didn't care that he was upset with me, because it did bother me....its just that I saw how he could have been more proactive about it, and became annoyed that he hadn't been....which is a rare turn around. I also apologized because I had partly been in the wrong for not letting him know I was making a quick stop elsewhere (or what I thought would be a quick stop). By the time he left to go out he was over it. So I dunno....I did get a little teary eyed....but nothing like the drawn out sobbing fests I would have before. So I am hoping that this medication keeps working...and that Bobby and I figure out where things are going sooner rather than later. Alright time to go class, I have class soon!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers