Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am sooooo excited!!!!!

David Cook last seasons winner from American is playing at.....TOWSON UNIVERSITY!!!!! Tickets go on sale Feb. 16th which of course I am not on campus that day but I am sooooooo going to go on campus just to get a ticket! I think he is so hot, I dont care if I have to go to the concert by myself its a once in a life time chance ya know! It really is the only cool event that Towson has ever had....so I must go! :-D I just hope that not many people read that daily digest email thing....usually I just skim over it and read if something catches my eye....so heres hoping it doesnt catch anyone elses! lol

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers