Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In laws.....

So I have some thinking to do.....as usual. I am now really starting to get irritated with Bobbys brother....I love him to death, but he blows things out of proportion. I hate doing the dishes....do not like doing them at all....in fact I try to find ways where I use as little dishes as possible....but somehow I am the one that is expected to clean up after them. Rich comes home from work today and starts slamming dishes around...Bobby says sounds like you had a bad day at work and Rich was like yeah than I gotta come home to this mess....I was at school all day today! Seriously....the dishes will be there tomorrow....who said you had to do them today? Somehow I get the feeling that this will lead back to being my fault and how I do nothing around here...and how nothing has changed with me. So I need to decide if I really want my future children being raised around someone who's temper can be like his. Thats why I am going to counseling so I do not pass those traits on to my children. Plus just because you made bad choices in your life does not make it my fault nor does it give you the right to get an attitude with me because you feel your life sucks....guess what I dont care! I love you to death but I am over the pity party be a man admit you made mistakes and get the fuck over it.....sorry I tried to refrain from using the F word but I had too! Ok I am done my little rant and am feeling better time to get ready to go out with Jen!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers