Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Note to self.....

Reading Cosmo online....not a good idea if you are already worried about your relationship. Especially after the hug and kiss goodbye I got from Bobby, I feel like packing my bags and giving up. I know it took years for our relationship to get this sucky, and that it may take years to get it back to where it should be but I have doubts that it is worth it. I know deep down I would much rather fight with him than kiss or love anyone else. But does he feel the same way? I am finally not miserable but I feel like maybe he is....and I wonder if I am the cause. :-\I dunno.....Im tired which is probably causing all of this doubt. Goodnight.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers