Saturday, February 7, 2009

I had....

The most awesome day today! I babysat for my friend Sam. Her son is so adorable! I hope I have a baby just like him when I have kids lol! Than Sam and I, went to a coffee shop right by her work and sat there from 10:30-3:30 and talked! We did not even realize that much time had passed! It was great! Down side was...that when I called Bobby he was mad at me....cool thing was I flipped out originally liked called him back to see why he was mad. I mean if you're that concerned you know how the phone works! But he answered the second time and told me to stop calling. So I went to my grandparents house and spent time over there for a little bit and then came home and talked with him. Typically this situation would have sent me into crisis mode....and it didnt this time. In fact Im a tad annoyed for him not being proactive if he was worried or concerned...so oh well! A great day overall! Just needed to share!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers