Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Commercials...and among other things...

During the First Quarter this was my favorite....



During Second Quarter....Ray Lewis looks like a fairy lol....sorry I know I am a Baltimorean at heart but its funny!



I also loved this Etrade commercial lol



During the third Quarter...

Heros...even though I only watch periodically...this commercial is pretty awesome!



I also loved this Coke commercial!



During the fourth Quarter...

This was the first song I learned how to whistle! It also reminds me of a story that my dad told me about one of his coworkers whistling this song and who decided to start singing at the "if I only had a brain part" I dunno seemed funny to me at the time :-)




So our hot water heater went up....so Bobby and his father are in the process of trying to replace it...and I am hundry but I dont want to inadvertantly informing his father my idea of knowing when food is done is when the smoke alarm goes off....:::cringes::: I do my best but the toaster oven always sets that damn thing off! lol Alrighty food time More later!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers