Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

So why is it when you need to have an emotional conversation with a guy that they pull away? I understand its not comfortable for them to talk about their emotions...got it. But I need to have this conversation with Bobby in order to prevent the same habits from occurring again. One of them just did, me getting upset and running away because Bobby can not seem to find the time for us to have this discussion. It is a whole lot easier to run away than to ask for what you want, at least it is for me. Which sucks, because I could be a whole lot happier if I could ask for what I wanted in a productive, assertive way. I understand he doesn't get it. Supposedly, he does not have these issues...though he can be even more passive aggressive than I am at times. I am glad that I am able to handle things better but maybe it should be a convo for when I am not pmsing like I currently am. Argh....stupid emotions....ok Im gonna surf the net some more since I can not seem to sleep....goodnight.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers