Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aggervated!

Now dont get me wrong I love my family....I love them more then words can say...but I am sick and tired of being lectured and told how to live my life. I sent my sister a text to find out what was going on at church because no one was there....she calls me up and instead of asking why I wasnt at church she said "Well maybe if you actually came to church in the morning you would know what was going on!" Well I hadnt went to church because all day yesterday I had a digestive issue that I managed to solve with imodium ad but I still felt queezy when I woke up this morning and figured that I should stay home to make sure I was actually able to keep food in me. Thankfully I was able to but I mean seriously! She is also still bent out of shape over an incident that occured while at the TSO....where I supposively yelled at her. Move on life is too short to stay mad for so long. She was also bent out of shape over the fact that I "lied" to her about why I couldnt take Bobbys car to church one Sunday....him and I had been fighting and he took off well I didnt feel like telling my parents or her so I told them that he had gone to do something with his dad.....Well she got her feelings hurt when Jen told her what had really happened. Then after TSO she didnt speak to me for a while...well frankly thats not unusal, I figured once she got over being mad about whatever she was mad about she'd start talking to me again. Well evidently she got upset that I didnt seek her out because she wasnt talking to me....its not that I dont care, its that everytime I talk to her she LECTURES me about how I am living my life! Guess what I am tired of it! I am not listening to it anymore....I am not going to deal with being walked all over! I actually had to tell her I am not always going to do things that make her happy....that is not my job! I did my best to set a good example for her...and she chose not to pay attention so once I figured out it really didnt matter, and all the responisbilty I had felt was un-needed. I decided to live my life to make myself happy! Somehow to my sister this is wrong....I am an adult. Eventually, I was going to have to do it anyway. Trust me at one point and time there were tons of things she did that did not make me happy. As long as I am happy, why should it matter....oh thats right because they dont think I am happy....well for awhile I wasnt happy. But that had to do with me....some of it had to do with issues with Bobby and I but honestly a lot of our issues stemmed from the fact that I was depressed and not taking care of myself. That frustrated Bobby because I wasnt the girl/young woman he fell for. I was a shell of a person. I had lost the fire I once had. I didnt have the energy I once had, in fact I didnt want to do anything! At all not school work, not house work...I really didnt want to leave the house if I didnt have to. I am on new medication, Bobby and I are doing better, school is getting better. Life is going well......now I just need to find some new friends that wont run their mouth and understand the code of friendship. Oh well hopefully a happy post soon :-)...

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers