Saturday, January 17, 2009

So that evil stomach bug that everyone has had....

I think I now have it:-\ I have not been able to keep anything in at all today....Ive been taking Imodium AD in hopes that it stops....Bobby order pizza and it smells so good but I ate half a slice before feeling like I had to run to the bathroom. I will probably end up in bed early tonight for 2 reasons....being up early to babysit my friends son....just being tired from being sick....ugh this really sucks :-( I am hoping that it goes away so that I can go help my grandmother babysit my cousins son on monday since I have off of school and my grandparents have the baby!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers