Saturday, January 10, 2009

I started back....

To teaching this past week....Surprisingly my students were happy to see me. I say this because I know I am not always the nicest teacher. Usually I have just cause for not being nice, and I guess the students actually understand that. I also go into teaching with the idea that I am not the students friend, I am an adult, and I am their teacher. That being said, I respect my students. If they are talking to me I give them my undivided attention, and in return they usually give me theirs.

In other news I have gotten over my sinus infection, 3 nose bleeds later that is.

Also....I think that Bobby has finally gotten a clue about me. He has been trying to make up to being mean to me I think....one day he came home from work and had brought home my favorite ice cream. He has also been more affectionate towards me. :-)

So I still have New Years Eve photos to post and yesterday the zoomobile came to school :-) it was really cool.....they had Madagascar hissing cockroaches....a tortoise....a porcupine(which was incredibly cute!) and a Macaw(which was beautiful!). The porcupine liked sweet potatoes, and was a lot bigger than I thought it would be....and the Macaw was really cool, he would say his name, and cluck like a chicken, and he danced to twinkle, twinkle, little star. I will definitely have to post the pictures and video of that! Alrighty time to go...I gotta PEEEEEE lol

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers