Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boredom at its best....

So today was the second class for my "How to Write Fiction" class.....As long as I remember to take my medication before leaving the house I should be good to go. He reminds me a lot of the character Matthew Mchaunhey played in We Are Marshal (great movie by the way, if you haven't seen it yet, you need to). So our first writing assignment is to write 2 pages double space or one page single space of a story that includes only action. No obvious use of emotion/ feelings/thoughts. So it should be interesting. I am partially dreading my physics class though and am half tempted to drop it or consider auditing it out of fear of failing. But then again, if I end up doing well in this it could help raise my overall G.P.A which I wouldn't mind in the least bit. Today is my long day at school and I will not get home tonight until around 9pm......hopefully my professor will have mercy on us and will let us go home early but that is doubtful since its a one day a week class....which in the end equals lots of reading and home assignments....Yippee! So I guess I shall begin my homework....yuck...since I still have yet to finish or even start putting together my JPTARR project....whoops....( I wish I could just forget about it and graduate anyway)

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers