Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The beginning of the end

So this time next week I will have finished my first day of my last semester at Towson :-)! I am so excited on one hand and on the other I am nervous...After this semester I have to find a job where I am teaching in my own classroom....which I am excited about but really nervous about lol. I am feeling apprehensive about starting next week, which is typical. I am mainly worried about not knowing anyone....or being one of the older students in my classes. I mean I am 24. I should have graduated two years ago. I already know that I am going to be putting some students in thier places with their behavior because Ill be damned if Im shelling out that type of money for my education to be ruined by some little idiotic brats! lol ...ugh so now I am freaking out over my loans around 26 Grand....which isnt bad....but for that I could have bought two cars or one really nice car....so its a little disheartning to know that my starting salary for teaching is what I owe in student loans.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers