Wednesday, January 14, 2009

News news news

So first off...I do not have an ear infection. My Eustachian tube is currently closed which gives the feeling of my ears being clogged...so I am on sudafed pe and afrin...here is open it works and that I do not actually end up with an ear infection though the dr I had today seemed to know what she was talking about and actually took the time to listen to my symptoms and actually looked up my nose, down my throat, and pulled back my ears to actually look all the way back into my ear unlike what had occured the last time I had went to the health center. So fluid actually coming out of my ear isnt a bad sign, my body is doing its job but if I get vertago like before again I need to go back and I will ask for this dr again!

Also Bobbys sister in law had a stroke sometime last night....we found out this morning and Bobby spent the day at the hospital with his brother and sister in law. She is alright to the best of my knowledge, she has intermediate use of the right side of her body and her left side is fine.

So thats about it I need to get a shower and head to bed....night!!!!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers