Sunday, January 11, 2009

Preparing to be career minded.....

So today all of my classmates for the last two semester some of them even longer than that graduated....I am happy for them but sad at the same time....it never bothered me before but lately it has begun to bother me that I will only know one person when I finally graduate this May. I also now have the concern of finding a job. With the economy the way that it is now Baltimore Co. is starting to have financial worries on the education front. I am probably strange in the way that I want to teach in Balto. Co. specifically at the elementary school that I grew up in. It is not just a matter of transportation and convenience but the fact I get this area....I grew up here, played softball and soccer on the fields behind the school...there is a lot of history there. I have the feeling I will end up applying to and actively pursing a career in AA CO though, just because financially for me it makes more sense for me to work there....though it means transportation issues and waking up much earlier. Alrighty, time to look at the math grid and try to figure out what I am teaching tomorrow. Then off to bed. Night!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers